Terms and Conditions
By placing a booking with Evolve Shuttles Pty Ltd the Customer acknowledges they have read, understood and agree to our Terms and Conditions as detailed below;
Pricing & Quotations
- All prices & quotes are valid for a period of 7 days from the date of issue, subject to vehicle availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increase the cost of the product or service. Such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and other relevant cost increases.
- Amendments to your original quote (or subsequent booking) such as a change of vehicle size, extra kilometres, extra drop-offs or pick-ups may require us to provide you with a revised quotation. Additional costs such as (but not limited to) the provision of trailers, child restraints, tolls, airport parking fees etc may also affect your quote.
- Where an obvious error has occurred with the quoted/accepted price, we reserve the right to advise the customer of the error and provide an amended price for the journey and void the booking confirmed or accepted.
- All Evolve Shuttle services are required to be pre-paid in full prior to the service commencement date.
- In the event that the payment is not paid on time or balance is not paid by the due date Evolve Shuttles reserves the right to cancel the booking and any monies paid will be forfeited.
- All bookings made using credit or debit cards will incur a 2% processing fee, unless otherwise agreed by the company in writing.
- In the event that a refund is due, please provide us with your BSB, account number and full account name to avoid further financial institution processing fees. We will only refund (a maximum) of the booking value.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to check the Quote/Booking Confirmation, once received, for its accuracy and completeness, any discrepancies found in the Booking Confirmation should be communicated to Evolve Shuttles to be rectified.
- If a Customer requires amendment to a Booking, the amendment will only be considered as implemented when the Customer has it confirmed in writing and the Company has acknowledged said amendment with a new Booking Confirmation. If an updated Booking Confirmation has not been received by the Customer with the updated details the Customer will be subject to the terms of the original Booking Confirmation. No amendment can be agreed with the Driver and the Driver does not have the authority to bind the Company in any manner whatsoever.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all trip details are complete and correct and at no time should verbal amendments be considered as confirmation of a change to an existing booking. The Company cannot be held responsible for any delays in arrival at a destination caused by traffic problems and/or adverse weather conditions and these factors should be taken into account by the Customer when requesting a collection time when making a booking. The Company shall have no liability to the Customer for failing to arrive at a destination on time and shall bear no liability for late arrival at performances or events and the Customer shall have no claim against the Company for any reimbursement to the cost of any tickets for any such performance or event.
- Depending on the nature of the booking amendment, additional charges may be required.
Booking Cancellations & Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be made in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org. Should the Customer wish to cancel a booking where the Customer has paid in either full or part for the booking the following refund terms shall apply:
- Any cancellation requests must be acknowledged by us via reply email.. You must email your cancellation request through and ensure that you receive a reply email from us confirming that your journey is cancelled. We will accept no responsibility for cancellation requests made via phone, message service or email that has not been acknowledged by Evolve Shuttles Pty Ltd.
- Evolve Shuttles Pty Ltd reserves the right to charge you, the Customer, a cancellation fee of:
- 25% of the total booking amount if cancelled within 2 days of your journey
- 50% of the total booking amount if cancelled within less than 24 hours of your journey.
- Cancellation of an event or holiday or “reason for travel” does not affect the Hirer’s liability for the above cancellation fees and the monies will be due as if the vehicle was travelling.
Cancellation by the Company
- In the event that Evolve Shuttles is unable to provide a vehicle or vehicles to meet all or part of the Customer’s booked requirements due to reasons of emergency, vehicle unavailability, or other reason, the Company will take all reasonable measures to provide a replacement or alternative solution.
- If this is not possible, the Company retains the right to return all monies paid and, without liability, cancel the booking providing the Customer with as much notice as possible.
- In such circumstances the Company shall have no liability for any inconvenience or loss incurred and will not be liable for any direct or consequential loss however arising. It is strongly recommended that the Customer should consider insuring against this risk.
Breakdown or Delay
- Evolve Shuttles may provide advice on estimated journey times in good faith, but cannot guarantee that the journey is completed by a specific time and cannot accept any responsibility or liability for traffic congestion, road accidents, adverse weather conditions, compliance with requests of the police, customs or other government officials and security services or other matters outside its reasonable control and will not be liable for any inconvenience or loss incurred caused by a breakdown or unforeseen delay be that en-route to pick up the Hirer or en-route to the booking destination as a result.
- Whilst the Company will take all reasonable care with passenger’s property it cannot accept liability for any damage to, or loss of that property being carried on the vehicle and the Company strongly recommends that no valuables should be left on the vehicle at any time, even if that vehicle is locked.
- It is incumbent upon the Customer and the Customers party to behave in a proper manner for the duration of their journey.
- The Driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle and as such may refuse to allow a passenger or passengers to board the vehicle or eject them from the vehicle if, in his sole discretion, he considers them unfit to travel for whatever reason (for example, being intoxicated, aggressive or abusive).
- The Driver may refuse to continue a journey if, in his sole discretion, he considers any passenger to be behaving in such a way as may compromise the safety of other persons, the contents of the vehicle or the vehicle itself.
- In such event, at the Driver’s sole discretion, the journey may continue once the passenger or passengers have been removed from the vehicle, but should passenger conduct result in summary termination of the journey, the company reserves the right to cancel any other parts of a booking, and in such circumstances the forfeiture of any monies paid, and no claims for compensation or refund in either whole or part shall be entertained.
- Any damage caused to the vehicle by the Customer or any of the passengers shall be the responsibility of the Customer and the Customer shall be liable for all costs related thereto.
Alcohol & Tobacco
- No alcohol (opened) or glass products are allowed in the vehicle at any time.
- All vehicles are strictly non-smoking by law.
- Non-compliance with a Driver’s request for passengers to refrain from drinking alcohol, the smoking of tobacco or consumption of illegal narcotics may result in summary termination of the journey, cancellation of any other parts of a booking and, in such circumstances, the Customer shall remain liable for any sums due under this Agreement and Evolve Shuttles shall have no liability to the Customer and no refunds shall be provided.
- With the specific exception of recognised assistance dogs, (which includes guide dogs), no animals are permitted to be carried on any vehicle booked under the terms of this agreement, unless specific permission has been obtained in writing from the company a minimum of three working days prior to the commencement of any journey.
- The inclusion of this clause should not be taken to imply that permission will be given for the carriage of animals other than recognised assistance dogs, and specific requirements may be given with regards to restraint of aforesaid animals to ensure safe transit of any animals for which permission is given. Failure to comply with any reasonable requirements may result in summary termination of the journey and removal of the animal from the vehicle.
- These terms and Conditions together with any Booking Confirmation shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. The parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and Australia.
- We will do our best to get you where you want to be on time, but we don’t guarantee times or schedules and they aren’t part of our contract with you.